the Captain's Package
Not savvy about the open seas? That's ok. You're savvy in your industry, which is exactly why a thought leadership strategy is perfect you.
You're ready for the Captain's Package if any of the following apply to you:
- You've got a great entrepreneurial story. You took risks or you bootstrapped your way. You grew, fast. You failed, fast. You've got stories to tell and battle scars to prove it.
- You're known in your industry or should be known in your industry for your mad skills and wise ways of navigating your business.
- You love to write and secretly have drafts of great content on Medium that you've never published but really kind of want to.
- Meet & Greet: Over the next few months, we're going to be best pals. Together, we'll be plotting your course and putting ink on paper - or the digital equivalent. Let's start our adventure over Skype or Google Hangouts. This gives me the opportunity to meet you, your team, and wave to your office dog or fish. I'll get to know your story and you can share some of your ideas (or hidden Medium drafts.)
- The Treasure Map: After our meet & greet, we create the ultimate treasure map. Each destination, a publication you'd love to contribute to or an event you'd love to attend, speak at, or plunder at! The ends of the earth is really our limit.
- Island in the Sun: If you'd like to spend the next 4,8, 12 or more weeks laying on an island in the sun listening to Weezer, you can. Through this stage, you write (from anywhere you'd like, whenever you'd like) and I get your stories placed. You get a tan, I book your podcast interviews or speaking gigs.
- Float On: Like what you're seeing? Still having fun? There's no need to stop. Your success is my number one goal, so if the opportunities are still rolling in, we'll keep surfing them. Need to change course? We can do that too. At the end of each month, we'll reflect on what's working and what's not, and set our new course.
No two visions are the same, which is why each Captain’s Package is completely customizable based on your goals and publication wish list. Captain's packages start at $1500 a month.